Heinz Kraus brings a wealth of experience to Alignment Strategies. He is an operations executive with over 30 years experience in the areas of Process Management, Quality Management, Supply Management and Technical Training in both manufacturing and service industries.
Over the last thirty years, Heinz held senior management positions with
- Renfrew Aircraft & Engineering, as Plant Metallurgist
- Canadair/Bombardier as Manager, Materials & Process Engineering
- Borg-Warner, as Director, Corporate Quality & Engineering
- Motorola, as Director, Quality& Customer Satisfaction
- CIBC, as Director, Service Quality - Banking Operations
- Asea Brown Boveri, as Vice President, Quality & Supply
- KPMG, as Senior Manager, Six Sigma Implementation
- L-3 Communications - Wescam, Corporate Vice President, Quality & Performance
In 1986, Heinz was selected to the Motorola Six Sigma Development Team and later certified as a Six Sigma Black Belt Instructor. In 1989, Heinz was chosen as a member of Motorola's "Leading Edge" group of future executives and business leaders.
Heinz joined Wescam in 1999, as Corporate Vice President, Quality & Performance, responsible for the implementation of the company-wide Quality and Process Improvement Initiatives, including the introduction of Enterprise Resource Planning and Six Sigma Performance Methodologies.
As an Associate with Alignment Strategies, Heinz specializes in working with senior executive teams and their employees to implement sustainable organizational change initiatives as both a trainer and management coach. In addition to his work with leading organizations, Heinz is also Chairman of the Toronto and Hamilton sections of American Society for Quality, Executive member of the Conference Board of Canada, Quality Forum, Teaching Associate of the Juran Institute, Member of the ISO 9000 Advisory Committee and Member of the Canadian Government Prosperity Working Group